Infinity IT-8500 is an awesome chair in the price range. You will get all important features without paying $10,000 for a chair. No wonder that it’s so popular, check all this positive reviews of this whole body chair and you will be sold on it.
- Quad S-track Rollers – IT-8500 has a pretty long 30’’ S-track that allows reaching further on your lower back and neck area.
- Zero-gravity – 2 zero-gravity position with a full recline of the chair back that helps to decompress spine more efficiently.
- Air-cell – complete body massage with 38 air-bags, with superb hip sway and neck twisting. Plus spinal correction feature, when your shoulders are press by airbags and worked with rollers.
- Mechanical Foot Rollers – 3 foot rollers for stronger feet massage.
- Body Scan – spinal rollers mapping user’s spine before each session for more precise massage.
- Tru-Grip V Stretch – stretch program that keep your body in place with airbags and folding you in V-shape and back.
- Lumbar Heat – the must-have feature for low-back issues.
- Speakers and Mp3 Player – play your favorite music from USB flash-drive through built-in speakers or connect your headphones.
- The longest program – most chairs have programs ranging between 5-30 minutes. This chair allows you to run a program up to 45 minutes without returning to vertical position, longer than any other chair on market.
- Equally comfortable for short and tall people – this chair is good for people ranging from 4’11’’ to 6’5’’. Tall people with wide shoulders (~22’’) will feel comfortable too.
- Color options – available in Chocolate Brown, Black and Taupe
The main drawback of this chair - it has no 3D roller, though newer model IT-8500 3X (cost $1,000-1,500 more) has it, as well as Bluetooth connectivity (absent in IT-8500). Otherwise Infinity IT-8500 3X is the same as IT-8500, so you can consider it too.
Many buyers complaint that chair is bulky, heavy and hard to assemble, so it’s better to have white-glove delivery for this one. Other users don’t like that chair is returning in upright position after it finished a program, not giving a chance for user to relax or nap after session.
Other than that the chair works great, nicely doing all it’s supposed to do.
Read full guide at: https://www.wellnessgeeky.com/best-massage-chair