Fascia blasting is a super powerful and effective tool for sculpturing your body. It will help you on every step along your journey to a good-looking body.
Regardless of whether you’re trying to reduce your postpartum overhang belly, beat cellulite or blast off the last stubborn fat cells on your “almost” perfect six-pack, you will see results from blasting. You can see the results from people with verified purchases HERE (not all positive but good in general).
About Fascia Blaster & Review
The creator of Fasciablasting is Ashley Black's “Guru”. You can find everything on the topic on her website fasciablaster.com including fascia blaster reviews, as well as order the original fascia blaster and related products.
If you want to know my opinion about “does the fascia blaster really work”?
Yes, it does.
But you can also check numerous videos on YouTube, including astonishing before and after photos.
I would not TOTALLY trust reviews from Amazon, as many of them are not from verified purchases and it all seems like a competitor’s paid campaign to discredit the product. As well as other fascia blaster scam claims and complaints that after some deeper research showed to be based on nothing.
N.B. I have no direct affiliation with Ashley Black or her products, just sharing my research on the topic of fascia rollers and their effectiveness before deciding if I want to try one.
But if you landed on this page on purpose, you know that fascia blaster is expensive (around 100$ with shipping and tax). If you can’t pay that price, but really want to be able to fascia blast myofascial release. You have two cheaper alternatives:
- To use fascia blasting technique with stick roller or/and octopus hand massagers, that are readily available for purchase, like this one or this one.
- To make your own fat and connective tissue roller that will perform similarly to the original and will cost at least 3 times less.
The second option seemed more attractive to me. So I started to search for ideas on how I can make my own fascia roller for cellulite. And I can tell you, I was very pleased with the end result. Hopefully, you will be too good with blood flow.
How to make your own fascia roller (FasciaBlaster)
UPDATE: Recently I have it broken down a few times, so I have to get a new wooden rod. At this point, I would recommend just purchasing a real product (I did) because it is made of good quality materials and it's not even close to being broken after 6 months of almost daily use. Just Get it here, it might be worth it in the end.
- Wooden rod – I used a handle from a toilet plunger. I bought mine at Walmart for 3-4$. The closest thing I found on Amazon is this one. But to be sure that everything will fit perfectly, here are measurements of my rod: Length – 18’’ (45.5cm), Diameter – 7/8’’ (2.2cm), Circumference – 2 3/4’’ (7cm)
I read that some people have used broomsticks for that purpose also successfully. But you will need to cut it to the desired length. I find length anywhere between 18 and 20’’ to be optimal.
- Three octopus hand massagers – I used these. You won’t know the color of massagers until you receive them and the shipping is long, but it’s the cheapest option. Check other offers on these massagers too as they change constantly.
- Bicycle handles (for kids' bikes) – These handles fit my rod like they were created for it. Plus they come in many colors so you can choose your favorite or the one matching massagers you will get.
- Fender washers 6 pcs. – for these octopus massagers 3/16’’x 1 ¼’’ fender washers are the perfect fit. You can buy them at any hardware store or online here, or you, probably, have them already.
- Flat screws 1 ½’’ and nuts – You need 3 flat screws and 3 nuts. I used screws that were left from a previous project, but I would say #6 screws like these should be a good fit for the purpose of heating pad.
Equipment for Fasciablaster :
- Power drill
- Wrench or pliers
How to assemble your fascia massager:
- Remove rubber head from a plunger stick
- Slip bike handles on the stick.
- Unscrew heads from octopus massagers
- Measure the center of the stick and mark it with a pencil.
- Position your massagers evenly on the stick with the central one over your mark.
- Mark the center points for two other octopuses. With an 18’’ rod you will have your massagers overlap and positioned roughly 1-1 ½’’ from the end of rubber handles.
- Drill holes in the plunger stick. The hole should be slightly larger than your screw size.
- Insert a screw into the fender washer, then into the “belly” of the octopus, then another fender washer, and insert this “sandwich” into the drilled hole. You can use a hammer (be gentle) to help the crew getting into the hole.
- Secure screw with a nut using your fingers. Tighten the nut by holding it with a wrench or pliers and using a screwdriver on the other side.
- Voila, your personal fascia wonder stick is ready!
Now nothing holds you back from working your fascia, breaking your cellulite deposits, and blasting fat cells. A good cellulite massager is also an option.
Can I Fascia Blast Every Day?
When a sore spot on your body feels inflamed, a trip to the doctor is likely the first thing you'll do. But an even quicker fix—just a few minutes a day in the shower for a young living—could also provide some relief, too. If you're dealing with a tingling or painful spot, try experimenting with a few foam rollers, suggests Zeichner. And don't hesitate to pick up any of these surprising kitchen tools.
The skin layer that wraps around your joints, muscles, and tendons, fascia has two primary functions, explains Lisa Grubbs, D.P.T., a physiatrist and physical therapist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City: It acts as the largest muscle and can move when a joint move. And it's the main way your muscles communicate with one another and make muscle groups work together via coconut oil or essential oil.
Conclusion on this Review of Fascia Blaster Device
Thanks for reading our fascia blaster review article and, please, share your success or failure on making your personal fascia massager in the comments below, as it can help others.
If you decided to buy, check the best price bellow, it seems that recently price got reduced, take advantage.