There are numerous health benefits of Royal Jelly and propolis discovered. Not all brands and products are created equal Following are the top brands reviewed, and how they compare.
Top Royal Jelly Nutritional Supplements Brands
NOW Royal Jelly
Supplements by Now are made by freeze-drying the Royal Jelly.
This maintains the stability of the compound and keeps the nutrient-rich profile intact. This excellent whole food is great for boosting immune system health, fighting allergies, and increasing energy.
NOW brand is GMO-free, Good Manufacturing Practice certified, and the best royal jelly brand for fertility. It comes in supplement form, each tablet containing 1,000 milligrams of Royal Jelly.
While you can buy bottles in various amounts and sizes on Amazon, a bottle of 60 1,000 milligram tablets costs just about ten dollars, which is much more cost-effective than raw Royal Jelly.
YS Eco Bee Farms (Jelly)
YS Organic Bee Farms RJ is highly concentrated for maximum strength, coming in easy-to-swallow gel caplets that contain 2,000 milligrams.
RJ in these dosages provides an enormous boost, keeping you alert and energized throughout the day. With no annoying aftertaste, it's easy to take in the morning with breakfast or a smoothie, and you'll feel refreshed and awake all day.
It's great for increasing stamina and giving you a little extra energy if you want to hit the gym. Many people enjoy the effects of RJ if they're trying to give up caffeine, as it gives you similar effects without the jitters.
It's also shown to increase fertility in some women, enabling them to get pregnant faster and without the use of drugs.
Where to buy: Available on Amazon for just under 31 dollars for 75 capsules, it's slightly more expensive than other brands, but is freeze-dried for potency and stability, and each capsule contains double the dosage as most other brands.
YS Eco Bee Farms Royal Jelly (Propolis Extract in Honey)
Known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, propolis is used to line the walls of the beehive in order to protect against germs that can cause infection and disease.
Propolis is made up of wax, balsam, and resin, which contains flavonoids. Flavonoids provide therapeutic properties that improve the immune system.
It's high in natural antibiotics and B vitamins, as well as rich in healthful minerals that enable the body to boost its own natural fighting mechanisms to ward off colds, flu, cold sores, canker sores, and increase vitality and energy.
Similar in smell and taste to honey or molasses, YS bee Farms Propolis is great tasting and works well as a natural antibiotic. It has no side effects and it's great for applying directly to your skin.
You can use it as a face cream to moisturize and revitalize, or anywhere you have a burn, bug bite, allergic reaction, or rash from poison ivy or oak.
It's also great for oral health in the event you have a tooth infection or canker sore, and it can aid digestion and boost gut health as well. You only need half a teaspoon once or twice a day, and it mixes easily into tea, coffee, or a smoothie.
Royal Jelly Benefits for Male
Royal jelly not only serves as an excellent source of amino acids that help the male’s reproductive system function more efficiently and effectively. It also helps make his semen more potent, with a higher number of sperm cells. It also helps prevent his sperm cells from being destroyed by his sperm cells during fertilization. Acne Scars. Studies have shown that Royal Jelly may help treat acne scars. By helping speed up the healing of the skin, it may prevent scarring and provide a better appearance.
Athlete’s Foot. A study conducted by the University of New South Wales found that eating 1 gram of Royal Jelly every day for just three weeks helped reduce signs and symptoms of athlete’s foot. The active ingredient in Royal Jelly, Rehmannia bullata, also has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antifungal.
Stakich Royal Jelly
Stakich is the most reputable brand for fresh royal jelly. Theirs are 100% pure, fresh, and all-natural. It's the highest quality jelly you can buy. It contains no preservatives, additives, or artificial flavors.
The nature of the jelly makes it naturally gluten-, cholesterol-, fat-, and sodium-free. Stakich harvests the jelly, refrigerates it, and ships it in a cooler package, so it never loses its temperature stability. It will run you just under $130 on Amazon, and it’s worth every penny.
It's rich in essential amino acids, nucleic acids, fatty acids, protein, enzymes, essential minerals, and vitamins, and it's high in B vitamins.
It's an excellent nutritional supplement that helps to increase energy, productivity, and mental acuity; improve skin and hair, neutralize hormonal imbalances, and fight allergies.
Stakich is a family-owned and run company and has been providing healthful beehive products since 1925. They use only the finest all-natural ingredients.
Whether you are feeling lethargic and in need of a healthy, natural supplement to increase your energy and vitality, have allergies, or suffer from cold sores or low immune health, propolis and RJ are excellent additives to your diet and exercise routine.
Produced by the always-working, immeasurably efficient bee, there are few foods as good for us as those they manufacture.
Bee pollen, honey, propolis, and royal jelly are always among the top choices recommended by health professionals for immune health, building bone strength, and enhancing brain function when it comes to all-natural, healthy supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Not Take Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly, a secretion produced by worker honeybees, is often marketed for its potential health benefits. While it is generally considered safe for most people, there are certain individuals who should exercise caution or avoid its consumption altogether. Here are some groups of people who should not take royal jelly:
- Allergic Reactions: Individuals with a known or suspected allergy to bee products, including royal jelly, honey, or bee stings, should avoid royal jelly consumption. Allergic reactions can range from mild skin irritations to severe anaphylactic shock, which can be life-threatening.
- Asthma and Respiratory Conditions: it may exacerbate asthma and other respiratory conditions due to its potential to trigger allergic responses. People with such conditions should avoid royal jelly to prevent respiratory distress.
- Pregnant and Nursing Women: There is limited research on the safety of royal jelly for pregnant and nursing women. To err on the side of caution, it is advisable for expectant and breastfeeding mothers to avoid royal jelly, as its effects on fetal and infant development are not well understood.
- Children: The safety of royal jelly for children has not been extensively studied, and it is not recommended for children under the age of two due to the risk of allergic reactions and potential adverse effects on their developing immune systems.
- Immunosuppressed Individuals: People with compromised immune systems, such as those undergoing chemotherapy, organ transplantation, or individuals with autoimmune diseases, should avoid royal jelly. Royal jelly may stimulate immune responses, which could be detrimental to those trying to suppress immune activity.
- Blood-Thinning Medications: it contains compounds that may have anticoagulant properties. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications, like warfarin or aspirin, should exercise caution when consuming royal jelly, as it may increase the risk of bleeding and interfere with their medication's effects.
- Bee Sting Allergies: People with a history of severe allergic reactions to bee stings are at an increased risk of being allergic to royal jelly. They should avoid royal jelly due to the potential for cross-reactivity.
- Unregulated Supplements: It's important to source royal jelly from reputable suppliers to ensure its purity and quality. Inadequate processing or contamination could pose health risks, so it's essential to purchase royal jelly from trustworthy sources.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before using royal jelly, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or concerns about its safety. While royal jelly is often promoted for its potential health benefits, it's crucial to be aware of potential risks and make informed decisions regarding its use, particularly if you fall into one of the aforementioned categories.