If you're like me and believe the best part of a massage or a quality haircut is the head massage, then you'll be thrilled to learn about the Vitagoods Scalp Massager. I honestly didn't know these little beauties even existed, but holy cow am I glad I do now.
Sure, we all know the benefits of a good head and scalp massage, right? For one, it feels unbelievably great (why does it feel so dang good?! I don't know!).
It also leaves you tingling from head to toe, and it's deeply relaxing. One might call a good head massage transcendent.
What is it?
And while yes, there are many awesome head and scalp massagers like that out there (that happen to work wonders by the way), that's not what this is. One of the many beauties of the Vitagoods scalp massager is that it's small and light.
How does it work?
If you have areas on your scalp that are prone to dandruff, you can apply more pressure and spend longer amounts of time on those. And if you have long hair, be careful not to pull the massager down the ends of your hair. Concentrate the brushing on the scalp only.
- It’s lightweight, and easy to hold and maneuver.
- If you don’t like doing the work of lathering up your shampoo, you’re in luck because the massaging brush does it for you.
- Just apply shampoo and massage away.
- The bristles are soft enough so they feel good and don’t poke or hurt your scalp.
- It’s reasonably priced and does as well as more expensive competitors.
- It’s not 100% waterproof, so while it works great in the shower, don’t fully submerge it in water or use it in the bathtub where it could possibly fall into the water.
- You need a screwdriver to install or change the battery, so test it before you get into the shower, unless you happen to keep a screwdriver within reach. If you use darker-colored shampoos the bristles could discolor.